What we can help with
What we do
- Setting up your smartphone
- Setting up your tablet
- Advice with new technology purchases
- Setting up TV/DVD/Set-top boxes etc
- Setting up or troubleshooting your wireless network
- Extending your wireless network
- Backing up your data
- Moving stuff to your new computer
- General help with your Mac.
You might want to look somewhere else for:
- In depth PC issues (Although we’re great with Apple products and Android, we’re not complete experts with Windows-Sorry!)
- Broken/faulty products. (We’re really here to help you with fully working devices.)
How we do it
It’s easy-we come to you.
If you’re in Bath, Norton-Radstock or somewhere nearby, we just charge you a simple hourly rate. Outside this area, we charge a reasonable mileage charge. We can give you an idea over the phone or by email when you first enquire how long we would expect it to take to sort out your problem. We’ll come round and normally resolve your problem on the spot. Then you can relax and enjoy your gadgets without any stress.
What it costs
Sometimes we need some kit to help you with your problem, for example if you’d like us to extend your wireless network. We keep stocks of the kind of things we need to help you do this at good prices, although you are welcome to supply your own equipment if you like. We can let you have prices for these items when you contact us.